Top 10 Best Buy Sunscreens in 2018 Reviews
The sun gives off damaging ultraviolet rays that cause cancer and sunburn. The best way to protect them is to use the best sunscreens as part of your skin care method. Damage from the sun causes premature aging as well. There are many different brands of sunscreen on the market but it is very important that you select for the best and safe one. The rays that are cancer-causing are UVA and UVB rays. Skin cancer is considered as the number one form of cancer in the United States.
In the present time, with over a million cases reported each year, UVR damages the layers of skin and dries it out, and repeated exposures can cause liver spots. The skin’s supple appearance is compromised. Sunscreens with a skin protection factor or also known as SPF of 15 or higher will do the best job protecting against the harmful rays of the sun. Many moisturizers and after shave lotions contain sunscreen are good enough for everyday protection. It is a fact that sun damage also causes advanced aging, sagging,
1. Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46
The product has the ability to offer broad-spectrum protection that you will definitely love. It is perfect for those people who have acne-prone or sensitive complexions.
- The product is lightweight and has an oil-free formulation.
- It can soothe and calms your skin. The best thing about this sunscreen product is that it can be applied alone or under makeup.
- The product is not eligible for international shipping.
2. EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
This sunscreen product has the ability to protect against UVB and UVA rays. The product is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The best thing about this product is that it dries to a water-resistant and transparent finish.
- The product contains mineral UV protection provided by titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- It has a softly tinted formula that brightens and smoothen your skin tone.
- The product comes with an expensive price.
3. Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50
This sunscreen product offers UVB and UVA protection and it is water resistant. The product is dermatologist and pediatrician tested.
- The product contains a non-allergenic formula that is naturally gentle on the skin and at the same time, it is tear free.
- It also has 100% natural NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend to help support and nurture the skin of your baby.
- The best thing about this sunscreen product is that it doesn’t contain nanoparticles or fragrances, parabens, phthalates or PABA.
- The product can only be shipped to selected countries outside the United States.
4. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Water Resistant with SPF 60
This type of sunscreen product is an alcohol-free sunscreen spray for face and body. It has SPF 60 protection in the visible rub-in formula for even coverage.
- This sunscreen product is water resistant and it is suitable for all types of skin.
- The product is oil-free, dermatologist tested, allergy tested and most especially tested on sensitive skin.
- The product is not eligible for international shipping.
5. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 45
This type of sunscreen product is considered as the number one dermatologist recommended suncare brand. It uses Dry-Touch technology for a shine-free and ultra-light finish.
- The product contains Broad Spectrum SPF 45 that has the ability to help you prevent sunburn.
- It contains helioplex Broad Spectrum UVB/UVA protection.
- The product comes with an expensive price
6. Neutrogena Age Shield Face SPF 110
This sunscreen product is a three fluid ounce cylinder of top quality sunscreen lotion. It is perfect to use on your face since it contains SPF 110 that has the ability to protect against sun injury and blocks indications of aging.
- The product contains helioplex UVB or UVA protection.
- It can hydrate and replenish your skin.
- It is the number one dermatologist sun care brand that shields your skin against skin aging.
- The product can stain some of your fabrics.
7. Banana Boat Sunscreen Sport Family Size Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
If you are in search for a fragrance-free sunscreen lotion, this product is the perfect choice for you. The product is non-greasy and sweat or water resistant.
- The product contains a hypoallergenic formula that won’t run into your eyes.
- It is highly recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation since it offers heavy-duty protection.
- The product is quite heavy.
8. Stream2Sea Sun and Sting Relief Gel
If you are looking for a fast absorbing and greaseless gel, this product is the ideal choice that you should consider and use. It has green tea and aloe that have the ability to speed up the skin restoration.
- The product contains a powerful blend of enzymes and essential oils.
- It cools your skin for fast relief of sting and sunburn.
- The product is biodegradable and it is safe for the aquatic life.
- The product can only be shipped within the United States.
9. Neutrogena Cooldry Broad Spectrum SPF 70
This sunscreen product is a sports sunscreen spray that offers greater sun protection. It is perfect for those people who want to prevent sunburn and other skin damage.
- The product helps your skin from damaging UVB/UVA sun rays.
- It has the ability to create a breathable barrier that allows your sweat to pass through.
- The product is quite expensive to buy.
10. Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen SPF 30+
This type of sunscreen product contains seaweed extract and Vitamins E, C and B. It also contains anti-aging properties that you will surely love.
- The product can be your daily moisturizer.
- The texture is just like your most preferred face moisturizer.
- The product is quite expensive.
and wrinkles to the skin. It is under the layers of skin so it cannot be seen and the damage is not known until well later on.
The skin can look aged and weathered from too much exposure from the sun. It is highly recommended that all adults wear sunscreen except for children under 6 years of age, who should not have prolonged sun exposure. Even on an overcast day, the sun can still do damage. Sunscreen should always be reapplied after swimming or when sweating heavily. Here, you will know the top 10 best sunscreens in 2018.