Top 10 Best Buy Wireless Security Cameras in 2018 Reviews
Top 10 Best Buy Wireless Security Cameras in 2018 Reviews
1. YI Dome Camera Wireless Security Surveillance System 720p HD
The YI Dome Camera features most amazing functions that a security surveillance system has to offer. It has complete coverage as it sports 112-degree wide-angle professional-grade lens and bidirectional rotation range.
It has motion tracking, bookmarks, and auto-cruise functions along with 2-way audio and live video. It allows you to receive real-time alerts and uses real simple interface with an intuitive app for customizing settings. YI Dome simply has all the amazing features you look for in a security surveillance system.
- Well-built device
- Simple setup
- Very clear image
- Motion sensor/tracking does work well
- There’s no control to audio on another end of a 2-way audio function
- App asks for Administrative and Systems Permissions
2. Netgear Arlo VMC3040 Q-1080P HD Security Camera
Netgear’s Arlo Q HD security camera with audio is one of the best surveillance systems capable of covering every angle. This 1080p camera is capable of seeing and hearing in perfect detail, comes with 2-way audio, built-in microphone, and speaker and can even see in the dark through night vision.
When motion or sound is detected, Arlo Q is also capable of receiving instant alerts to keep you informed. Other important features of this security camera include a 130-degree field of view, 24/ continuous recording, FREE cloud recording and very simple setup.
- Completely simple, easy and quick setup
- Great videos for a small device
- Best recording options
- Easy to change modify modes
- Bit expensive
- User says the sound quality is not so good
When it comes to complete home coverage, YI Dome is one of the best cameras in the market. It allows you to monitor and control your home, anytime and anywhere you are. Through 112-degree wide-angle glass lens, it allows 360-degree coverage of your home – 345-degree horizontal and 115-degree vertical rotation range.
It also has advanced night vision capable of viewing up to 3 meters. But that’s not all, it has all the amazing features including an advanced microphone with built-in anti-noise, 2-way audio, video chat, motion detection/tracking, bookmark feature and more. Read More: Best Home Security Cameras Reviews & Buying Guides.
- Clear and quality videos
- Easy to setup
- Too many Security and Systems permissions
4. PHYLINK Bullet Pro Wireless Security Weatherproof PLC-336PW
PHYLINK Bullet Pro security surveillance system is designed as a professional home and business security camera. It’s a security system with all the necessary functions for home and office security. There includes IP network camera with day and night viewing.
Other notable functionalities of PHYLINK cam include infrared IR filters, videos in 1920×1080 resolutions, maximum connectivity and more. It’s also highly compatible with a variety of devices for remote viewing. It’s a security camera that’s simply ideal for securing your home and office.
- Excellent camera and excellent signal
- Lots of mounting options
- Easy and simple setup
- Great technical support
- Poor design of connection box
- Not so good in terms of software
5. ProxEye Smart Wireless Surveillance Camera
ProxEye camera is one of the best security cameras you can find in the market. It has all the amazing features of an outstanding outdoor surveillance from HD camera resolution, motion detection, video recording/linkage snapshot and more.
It also lets you get real-time updates to your phone or tablet you know exactly what’s happening all the time. ProxEye easily lets you get 24-hour surveillance with its best functions (night vision, motion detection, 720p resolution, etc.) designed to help make you feel safe and secured all the time.
- Sturdy and well-made camera
- Good video quality day and night
- Very easy to setup
- Motion detection gets tripped every few seconds by simplest things like rain or car lights
- 3rd party monitoring software doesn’t seem to support the camera
6. EZVision MegaPixel Wireless IP Security Surveillance System
This wireless security camera features Wi-Fi pan/tilt dual band and is a powerfully engineered HD camera. It’s UltraHD which produces the highest image resolution all thanks to the latest technology it uses.
Through Dual-Band 2.4 GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi which makes the best connection speeds along with 2-way audio and pan 0° ~355 °and tilt 0° ~90°. Other wonderful features of EZVision camera include multiple third-party compatibility, uninterrupted stream and playback and customized alerts among others. Read More: Best Nanny Cams Reviews & Buying Guides.
- Very clear screen
- Can see a whole room perfectly
- Wide camera view
- Great audio both ways
- Excellent streaming
- Easy to view on Android or iPhone
- Very easy to setup
- The customer seems to be having a problem with connecting the camera to phone and Wi-Fi
7. JTD CAM 720p HD Smart Home Security Surveillance Camera
JTD Cam makes it easy for homeowners to keep an eye on their home anytime, anywhere. The camera itself is utilizing an innovative soundwave tech that lets the cam quickly and easily connects to any mobile device. Thus, you can finally say goodbye to traditional, complex setting up like you used to do.
At the same time, the JTD package has got everything that you will need including 32GB Sandisk microSD card and a camera of all the best features. From the complete coverage to photosensitive efficiency, JTD Cam is an intelligent home security surveillance camera for home use.
- Pre-installed with 32GB sd card for storing hundred worth of video
- Great image quality even in the night
- Stable mobile app connection
- Amazing soundwave technology to connect to the phone
- Area of the lens gets quite hot when IR/night is one
8. Amgaze HD Pan Tilt IP Wireless Security Camera
Amgaze wireless security camera makes video monitoring extremely easy through WiFi IP or network camera. Whatever happens wherever in your home, Amgaze cam can stream you clear, detailed images in 720p quality.
To keep your home secure, it comes with smart motion detection that reacts to sudden movements or records at a schedule. It also comes with other smart features including night vision, 2-way communication, instant sharing and 3-min short setup among many.
- Really easy to use and set up the security camera
- Real clear video quality
- Easy to configure the app
- The user complained setting up camera with WiFi is difficult, noisy and gigabyte consuming
9. SDETER Security Wireless Camera 1280x750P Surveillance
SDETER wireless security camera features the best functions of a surveillance camera. It is quick setup that lets you connect to WiFi in just about a minute. By installing the Camhi app, you get to access the camera on your smartphone app and pc software anytime.
Access super clear images through 720p HD resolution with H.24 compression and ¼” CMOS Sensor. Installation of the camera is also easy, on the desktop or on a wall. Other features for optimum surveillance includes motion detection, instant notification, 2-way audio, playback online and SD card record of up to 64GB. Read More: Best Nanny Cams Reviews & Buying Guides.
- Works great at night time
- Through CamHi app, directional movement of the camera is easily controlled on the phone screen.
- Setup to Wi-Fi is easy and setting up of all other functions is as easy as well
- Cheaper than others
- You can’t hear much unless the camera is close or sound is really loud
10. Agazer WiFi 1080P Megapixel Wireless Surveillance System
Agazer’s wireless IP surveillance camera lets you monitor your home and family in stunning 1080p HD quality videos. Using 1.0-megapixel lens for streaming video, it is capable of covering every corner of your home. It also includes 12 IR LEDs capable of seeing through the night up to 10 meters. But those aren’t the only amazing functionalities of Agazer wireless camera.
It also has a 2-way audio function, built-in mic, and speaker, remote motion detection alerts for snapshot and adjustable tilt or pan. The camera is indoor use model and requires a wired power outlet as well as wired access to Internet or Wi-Fi. But still, it features amazing technologies such as sonic transfer technology among other features.
- Great camera and a good value for the money
- Excellent camera sensitivity
- Viewable image under different lighting conditions
- Good lighting range
- The camera does not come with a 12v power supply
- Take few seconds in switching to an infrared mode
- Not for outdoors
- Not so good tamper resistance
- Unintelligible instructions